Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Skid Marks

  • I noticed that, the poorer the neighborhood, the less consideration drivers afford one another. I hate to say it, but it's a great indicator that is reinforced by one's social class. It is like a sign that says "Please Bus Your Own Tables" in a cafeteria. You know you're in a cafeteria when you see it. It points almost directly to one's upbringing and education. But, I also notice that when driving through ritzy neighborhoods, some dingbat is using her cell phone. So I think it's the middle-class drivers who must be the most considerate.
  • Three mornings in a a row this week on TV there was a commercial about foreclosures and how you can get in on some of the action. What I don't get is when the announcer's voice said, "If you rent a house or an apartment, you can call now. All others can call tomorrow." This, three days in a row. How stupid is that? No company name, just an 800 phone number.
  • Some may worry about how their diet may affect their stool, but I worry about losing my libido when I grow old. Will I miss it, or will it be like turning vegetarian and not really wanting meat anymore?
  • What is it with guys who are always wearing baseball caps? I hardly ever see just one dude in the midst of his fellowship wearing one; they all will be. It can't be a fashion statement, can it? The other night me and my GF were out eating at a steak joint again when I spied five of them together, all standing save one, at the bar drinking Budweiser. All of them yakking and looking around. The tightness of this group was so extreme that it was odd to witness the seated fellow's attention distracted by a buxom beauty walking by behind them. It was funny. Anyway, do they go to a clubhouse afterwards and have a baseball cap ceremony of some kind? It's like a religion.
  • Do women actually fart, and, if so, when do they do it? Certainly my GF does, but I don't have any evidence that other women do this. I'd like to gain some insights into this without, um, having to go straight to the source.

2 comments:

Stepping Over the Junk said...

yeah. we fart. We just don't rock the earth with it the way men do.

Anonymous said...

maybe men who are too close to each other start to wear hats at the same time like girl roommates all end up gettin their period at the same time?

and no, i don't fart. in fact, my a$$hole is just for decoration.