Friday, February 1, 2008

Risky Business

I watched Risky Business from my DVR, recorded from cable a few days ago. Good movie, I've always liked it, one of Tom Cruise's best performances. But what really jingles my chain is the sound track by the German group Tangerine Dream, especially the song, Love on a Real Train.



I'm sure it's the premise of the movie itself, young guy doing something so risky, but... that music. It makes me nervous in a way. It takes me back in time to when I was nervous doing shit I shouldn't have been doing. Maybe shit I shouldn't have been doing with other people. It's real heady stuff.

Anyway, it's caused me to think about that group some more. Maybe I'll look out for the entire sound track on CD (or iTunes).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the song. Yep. I recognize it from RB. I gotta tell you though. I didn't like the movie that much.

Call me Maniac said...

I liked Rebecca De Mornay. Yeow.

Little Wing said...

Not real fond of Tom Cruise.
I got here from blog hoping
and now I am exhasted.
Not fond of hoping either.

Tequila Mockingbird said...

i like watching risky business and doing a shot everytime i want to punch tom cruise in the taint for being such a douchebag

Anonymous said...

Tom Cruise deserves an atomic wedgie!