Wednesday, September 12, 2007

cigars in the rain

I like to walk, even in the rain. But I also like a good cheap cigar, in the rain, too, no less. But there is no smoking in or near buildings where I'm at, and those doo-gooders must have removed every possible shelter in this city just to save me from myself.

And how come whenever I duck under a tree I seem to get just as wet as without the tree? It's because the regular droplets are merely delayed, not filtered out as I often hope; no, they're saved up and stored within the tree's leaves until the water builds up into what I will now term as drooples. At regular intervals, mostly during a puff, they drop their load right down on me, sure as a pigeon shits its load all over the hood of my 1970 Datsun.

Here's a little piece of advice: Don't do this in a city park where young children normally play, even if it's raining and no kids are there. People with their umbrellas look at you real funny-like. Idiots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Datsun? You must get all the chicks.

Call me Maniac said...

no but what I don't get in chicks with that car, i can buy more chicks with the money I save.

Anonymous said...

You'd hate me being around while you were under a tree because I'd shake it. :oP

As for the birds,I'd plant berry bushes next to your Datsun.

LOL