Friday, October 26, 2007

Flagging

If you can flag a blog in Blogger as objectionable, and if you can flag an advertisement posted in craigslist the same way, and if you can flag an incoming email as spam, I think it would also be a good idea if you could flag the driver in front of you as a bad driver. Once a driver gets so many flags, their license is suspended and they have to make restitution to the drivers he or she has offended, say, $1 per flag. And it shouldn't stop there. Once a driver exceeds a certain number of bad flags while driving on a particular road or highway, that driver can be blocked from driving it. Hmm...I would flag so many around here that I'd be alone on the way to work each day.

2 comments:

Dan O. said...

By your self-proclaimed way of driving, wouldn't you be one of the first to be flagged-out?

Just askin'. ;)

Call me Maniac said...

Naw... I'm not a terribly safe driver... but, I am definitely a very skilled one. I'm actually the most dangerous driver in my neck of the woods. That's why I insist that everyone get the hell out of my way. heh.